Free 15 minute Call:
- Inquiries necessary to make an initial determination about whether there is a potential conflict of interest that would prevent representation,
- Providing some basic information about the patent system or the trademark system,
- In the case of a contemplated patent application, warnings about avoiding activities that could result in a loss of potential patent rights, and
- A discussion of common fee arrangements for work.
If you would like to set up the free call by email, just let me know the following:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- When you would be available for a call
- Your preferred email address (if different than the one you are emailing from)
Please DO NOT provide confidential information in the email.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted Initial Consultation:
If a business or individual is interested in proceeding with patent or trademark work after an initial call, the next step is typically a more formal initial consultation. For individuals located in Louisiana who can easily travel to Baton Rouge in person consultations are typically held just off of Essen Lane between I-10 and I-12. For individuals located outside of Louisiana or who would have difficulty scheduling a meeting in Baton Rouge the discounted initial consultation may be handled by phone.